Florida League’s Biennial State Convention
- This year’s Convention theme is Speak With One Voice and Make It Heard.
- The Florida LWV convention is every 2 years and attended by individual league delegates who vote (Manatee is entitled to 10). At the convention, the below activities will take place.
- Elect your Board of Directors for the next two years.
- LWVFL budget will be voted on at Convention.
- Now this is straight from our bylaws, “The program of the LWVFL shall consist of; action to implement the Principles and positions of the LWVUS and LWVFL; and those state governmental issues chose by the Convention or Council for concerted study or concurrence and action.”
- At the Convention learning opportunities such as workshops and caucuses, will occur as well as celebration of our Florida chapters by recognizing them with awards.