Florida League’s 38th Biennial State Convention
- The Florida LWV convention is every 2 years and attended by individual league delegates who vote (Manatee is entitled to 8). All members may view. At the convention, the below activities will take place.
- Elect your Board of Directors for the next two years.
- LWVFL budget will be voted on at Convention.
- Now this is straight from our bylaws, “The program of the LWVFL shall consist of; action to implement the Principles and positions of the LWVUS and LWVFL; and those state governmental issues chose by the Convention or Council for concerted study or concurrence and action.” Click here to view recommended and unrecommended program proposals.
- At the Convention learning opportunities such as workshops and caucuses, will occur as well as celebration of our Florida chapters by recognizing them with awards.